In this fascinating upcoming Saturday Healing Ceremony on the 10th December 2022 Niki will share:
- Important updates for people to understand how to optimize their daily meditation time, especially if someone suspects they are meditating too much
- A new short 30 consultation that has been created specifically to help members identify their core resistances, limiting beliefs and general biases affecting the pendulum testing accuracy called Gratitude and Divine Beliefs Consultations
- Testing the root cause of why non-COVID excess deaths globally (meaning above normal human death rates) continue to persist
- Amazing 3rd party confirmation of the FailSafe Krystal Timewave Spiral occurring and the 2023 deadline for all higher selves choosing to ascend
- Testing on whether the Stasis Being are real, Anunnaki scientists put into stasis at the time of the great flood who now appear to be reawakening – are they real?
- Niki will spend time answering live Q and A posted in the member’s Forum
- Experience and enjoy the group meditation called Quietude
- Ascension progress report for the Portal and Humanity
- And much more!
If you have not already joined the Ascension Portal, find out more here.
What People Are Saying
I wanted to comment about this week’s new meditation, the Gabriel Code. Love this selection and so appropriate for the divine masculine. I also want to comment on Playlist #5. I love this selection of 3 meditations together – powerful. Overall, I am so appreciative of the variety of musical meditations we have to select from. I can pick and choose what suits me best especially if I have days where I have to be extra mindful of my time schedule. For example, I may have to have an hour of meditation in the morning, perhaps 30 minutes during lunch and then the last 30 minutes after work. I can choose segments of music to accommodate my schedule. Again, the variety helps to prevent boredom too. Besides the great content of our Saturday Healing Ceremony, it has been great fun having the gift of new music each week. Thanks Niki!
My dreams are most often very chaotic and stressful with a lot going on and a lot of chaos. I am aware of myself in my dreaming and occasionally I can change things while dreaming. This morning before I woke up was a whole new amazing level! I was dreaming a bunch of chaos and craziness happening, and I stopped and was able to time travel back to the beginning of the scene as well as changing the scene from 3D to 5D. there was no chaos, it was all calm and peaceful. Completely different, and I did it several times! I woke up, feeling so empowered and confident, spectacular! I am looking forward to all of the ways that I can create this in my waking life. My gifts are slowly unfolding and I’m excited. Love to you all
This week I got my eyes checked and my vision has improved significantly in both eyes. Also, a few weeks ago I had a weird issue of a blob of overgrown tissue in my eye and the doctor said that she only usually sees this in young people (I’m almost 58), and that it was from a very robust immune system. I also went for acupuncture a month or two ago for a physical issue. In the past, I used to get a lot of acupuncture and my pulses were always very faint and depleted. This time the acupuncturist told me that my pulses were above average strong and vibrant. I also notice that I’m much less stressed in general from when I first joined the Portal in July of last year and have notably less aches and pains too. I haven’t yet seen some of the big physical changes that are overdue predictions for me in one on one health consultations, but I’m starting to trust more in the process rather than expecting the quick fix. At this point, my focus is to be engaged, dedicated and steadfast in the healing work, the limiting beliefs work, and the meditation work. and to keep learning and growing. I can see that I’m on the edge of not only digesting the concept of the profound reality of the path that we are on, but I can actually catch a glimpse of the possibility of actually feeling excited about it. That is a huge step for me. Thank you Niki. And thank you to everyone for all that you share in the forum and the weekly Zoom.
Hope to see you all on Saturday!