In this important 2 hour healing circle on the 22nd October 2022 Niki will cover:
- The amazing new Star system the Portal connected to during the Return to Source meditation two weeks ago that was also the cause of temporary WiFi issues during the Saturday webinars
- Details about the new Psychology Module added to the Portal video teachings
- Updates and improvements occurring within the Sunday Group Pendulum training sessions, why now is a good time to join to improve your testing skills and is part of improving discernment skills
- Niki will spend the majority of the time discussing tools and insights to improve your discernment skills including avoiding simplistic notions of light & dark and victims & villains, understanding the concepts of useful fools, conscious conspirators and much more
- A beautiful new group 30 minute Native flute meditation called Blissful Journey
- And much more!
If you have not already joined the Ascension Portal, find out more here.
What People Are Saying
I know that I told everyone before that my seasick has gone away since working with the Portal and Niki and all of you. But I just have to say it again, I have had motion sickness for over 50 years and it has stopped me doing things I want to do and now I feel nothing!!!! No sea sickness, no motion sickness ever and I have been testing it constantly!! There are so many more things that are healing in my body and in my soul as well, but this one is just so exciting to me!
I’ve been with the group since July 2021, and I have experienced lots of physical healing…. leaky gut, IBS, Improved liver function, sun sensitivity, eczema) all pretty much healed which in of itself is miraculous and I’m ever so grateful.
I really love this meditation too, one of my favorites for sure, which actually surprised me quite a lot because I am not usually into choir music. I can’t get enough of this one though, I hear it every day now and it seems like I keep hearing it’s melody throughout the day, which for me that still struggle to feel any connection at all I find it very comforting, like source is letting me feel it’s presence this way. And it has been amazing to slow down my monkey mind too, which is still quite active otherwise. Thank you Niki for everything you do!
Hope to see you all on Saturday!