The New Ascension Teachings training called the Seven Secrets of Ascension is shaping up to becoming a 15 hour free training program, bringing newcomers up to date with the key teachings that have unfolded since July 2021, and not to forget, plenty of important free gifts and transformational tools.
We’re committed to making this the best, most radically comprehensive free training on ascension anywhere online, so, please watch this space for further announcements!
In tomorrow’s important Healing Ceremony we are going to discuss empowerment, and in particular, what to do when we feel powerless.
The emotion of victimhood, feeling hopeless or powerless, still greatly affects all of us in the Portal and it is a very “sticky” state of being.
The more we effort to try to change it, the deeper we feel it and the worse it gets, and usually the emotion can lead to a 1000 more negative thoughts and related negative beliefs.
When we feel powerless about a situation or circumstance in our lives, it’s like putting on glasses with lenses that filter out any possible solutions or positivity.
Instead we feel despair. This is one of the lowest frequency emotions we can experience.
If we perceive that we have a need that we are simply powerless to meet, and that not meeting this need is intolerable, then we will face some of the worst pain and suffering it is possible to experience.
In tomorrow’s Healing Ceremony we will share the 10 ways to permanently step out of victimhood and back into a state of empowerment.
I hope to see you all there! If you have not already joined the Ascension Portal, find out more here.
Healing Ceremony Saturday 13th January 2024
In this week’s Healing Ceremony called Empowerment we will cover:
- Announcements – short news update, the importance of doing enough emotional detox support and the consequences of not doing enough, and how to do the witnessing meditation work using the Field Clearance Meditation
- How to Improve Divine Pendulum Testing for Yourself– it is much easier to get accurate divine pendulum results on topics that are not personal to us, or that are what we would call “lows stakes” questions, however Niki will be sharing an important way to significantly improve accuracy on testing on personal life issues and personal insight questions after she found out major new information on her own soul reading using the technique she will share
- The 10 Ways to Reclaim Your Power – we will share 10 ways to step out of the emotion of powerlessness and victimhood permanently
- We will cover 15 Member Case Studies
- Experience a deep dive Tibetan sound bowl with Solfeggio meditation called Tibetan Sound Bowl 528 Hz
- And much more!
If you would like to join our weekly Healing Ceremonies, you can find out more about joining our private membership portal called The Ascension Portal at www.NikiSkye.com.
What Members Are Saying
The last couple of weeks I have been waking up feeling excited, lighter and more connected to Source. I feel very grateful to be a member of this portal. Thank you Niki.
I do feel that this work has been so healing for me and I’m currently in a deeper lever of my healing and I don’t think I would be where I am with out the portal. So grateful!
Happy to report that since we began the Vipassana meditations, I’ve noticed a lightening of the pain body, not as intense as it used to be, for which I am very grateful. My heart swells with gratitude for you, for all you do for us and this journey you are facilitating for us. Many thanks for all you do for us and creating this beautiful space.
Thank you Niki, for this tremendous opportunity for healing, growth, expansion, and ascension! I have been in the portal since the beginning, finding you through the childhood trauma summit. During one of your pre-portal weekly healing sessions, you shared that you were an ET soul! I recall getting goosebumps, and when you officially launched the portal, I knew this was the right place for me. The Emotional Vipassana /Emotional Surrender Process has had a profound impact on my well being. And although the past year has been more than challenging, to say the least lol, I’ve experienced improvements, growth, and healing, some of which are: *Hypo parathyroid recently healed (just got lab results, *Improved ability to identify, articulate and express feelings/emotions, *Less reactive, *I can finally cry, *Greater discernment, *More self love and patience! My health issues are healing, and I’m patient while they do, as I know that, all roads lead back to two hours of meditation. Thank you for all that you do!
Hope to see you all on Saturday!